Support the Sentiers Wakefield Trails (SWT) 2020 Project
Your support is welcome to help implement the SWT 2020 project. The project will provide a walking path from the back of Louis Rompré Park behind Expeditions Wakefield to the Great Trail/SWT trail head located at the rink near Centre Wakefield La Pêche. It will include a bridge, crushed stone pathway lined with logs, and perhaps a boardwalk. This path way will be an easier and safer route connecting the River Walk and the entrance to the popular SWT community centre trail.
This portion of the Sentiers Wakefield Trails is part of Trans Canada Trail (TCT) or as it is now called "The Great Trail".
Donate now for a win-win for you, SWT and all the walkers and hikers that love the local trails.
How to Donate:
- Fill in the Donation Form below
- Select your payment method
Four ways to Donate:
1) Paypal or a credit card, use the Donate button below.
2) E-transfer, send to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Cheque, pay to: Sentiers Wakefield Trails
and address it to
Sentiers Wakefield Trails % Ken Bouchard 38 Chemin de la Vallée de Wakefield, Wakefield, QC J0X 3G0.
Mail using Canada Post or drop it off at the Centre Wakefield LaPeche
4) Cash - pass it to the SWT President or a Director.
Thanks for your ongoing support.
Happy Trails from the SWT folks!